5 Inspiring Sites I Love
IN HONOR OF VALENTINE’S DAY, here are a few design and marketing-related sites I love (and hope you’ll love, too!).
- Veer.com. Sure, there are a lot of free font sites out there, but this one only has the best. Count on Veer fonts to have all kinds of great character alternates and lots of faces from which to select. Plus, with the addition of low-cost images, their well-curated image library is a must for designers on all budgets.
- Thebestdesigns.com. This is a gallery of exceptional website designs that will inspire and amaze. It’s a great starting point for any design project.
- Ted.com. Whenever I’m feeling stuck, I know I’ll find inspiration from any of the thousands of stories and videos from thought leaders of all walks of life on this site.
- Paper-source.com. Paper Source is always on trend when it comes to colors and invitation design. Their unique envelope shapes and sizes help me to think more creatively about print mailers.
- Netted by the Webbys. An e-newsletter that presents top websites and apps that are out there. They search the internet and bring the trends to me, so I don’t have to!
Tags: design inspiration, fonts, graphic design, marketing, Valentine's Day